Are you going through the packing blues? Are you constantly making a run for more supplies? Lookout Self Storage in Rossville, GA knows moving is tricky, that is why we have experts on-site! Below you will find our moving checklist to help you plan for every situation during your move!
- Bubble wrap is best for glassware, dishes, figurines and all your small fragile items.
- Choose the color of tape you need for your job, clear, tan or kraft paper. If you are sending packages out to a customer, consider getting the tan tape to create a seamless package.
- The commercial grade packing tape is strong enough to withstand any temperature.
- Our covers have micro-pores that allow your mattress to breathe instead of trapping moisture and causing a growing issue.
- Reuse your wardrobe boxes after moving for storing your seasonal wear inside.
- If you are buying boxes and packing your kitchen a protection kit will prevent any breakage.
- You can purchase disk, laminated or brass locks to protect your belongings. The stainless steel body and water drainage holes in the disk lock will protect your valuables the longest.
- Newsprint and Kraft paper keep everything snug while in transport to the new location. Newsprint not only helps protect your belongings but it is also biodegradable!
- Remove the guesswork and get the starter moving kit. With a variety of supplies, you will have everything you need to get on your way.
- Some miscellaneous tools most new movers forget are labels, markers and rope. These will all be very helpful when transporting your items to their new home.
Don’t get discouraged during your move. Lookout Self Storage can guide you through every step. From finding the right materials to packing your unit we are here to help! Stop in today to talk with us.