Do you have a place to store all of your dorm items? We have student storage solutions! Renting a storage unit near school not only makes getting ready for next year easy, but it also helps keep your belongings secure and in great condition! Storing all of your dorm items, such as linens, a mattress, and various dorm furniture, becomes a breeze. All of your items are then ready when you start next semester! Check out the tips below to prepare for college storage over the summer:
- Organize belongings by category. Some category examples are bedding, school supplies, furniture, etc.
- Color coordinate totes or boxes with labels to make retrieving your items easy.
- Ask about student discounts on moving and packing supplies. Just bring your student ID with you and ask the property manager!
- Call ahead to reserve a unit a few weeks in advance. Starting in May, units begin to go fast!
- Always defrost and clean both your fridge and microwave before putting them in storage. Dry them out as well to prevent mold and mildew.
When you are looking for a place to store your dorm items, keep us in mind for student storage solutions! We can help make your transition to and from college easier.