Does your space need a little freshening up after the winter? Lookout Self Storage is prepared for spring cleaning projects. We want to help you be clutter free with Pinterest this spring. Keep reading to get started organizing every room.
Planning is Key:
- Struggling with something specific in your house? Make your search as specific as possible. For example search for kitchen cabinet storage verses kitchen.
- Find or make a checklist for each room. Figure out when and how much time you will take to get this space in tip top shape.
Jump Right in:
- Another part of organizing is cleaning your house. You can find easy ways to keep those odd items in your house looking new.
- Sometimes a project can be done using supplies you already have. Search for reuse and recycle ideas.
- Reduce the amount of waste your house is producing with these easy steps.
- Keep your bedroom looking like an oasis and kick the clutter out.
- When the warmer weather is upon us there will be cookouts and outside BBQ parties, make sure your kitchen and outdoor space are ready.
Organizing Your Life:
- It is important during an emergency to stay organized. Consider making an ICE book, (In Case of Emergency) for those overwhelming moments.
- Budget like a pro. With so many different ways to budget it’s hard to know which one works for you. Use Pinterest to narrow down what helps you.
- Come up with a payoff plan for your debts. The stress will stop growing when you come up with a plan to tackle your issues.
Stop the winter blues and get organized with Lookout Self Storage. We are here to help you be clutter free with Pinterest. With so many helpful links for every project and our on-site supplies, you will be ready for warmer weather in no time.